Franchising Confused



I have to start promoting the franchise immediately and ask for more than six weeks or so that I can export data in the read data and asked me quite a few (very) about the franchise knows how please email email can be misinterpreted, I should have asked for his contact details and answer the phone, but I made the mistake of replying by e-mail.

Unfortunately, I misunderstood the question he asked and answered in the wrong way. He (finicky). Not happy with some of my answers and said he did not want any further progress.

So why I am writing about this as well, it made me really annoyed and disappointed with myself, and I've handled this huge learning curve for me will not go against what I normally do-that is, ask for the telephone number of the person, and say to the person replying by the performance tool (e-mail) that we use at this time. I don't want to respond in this way again, and I hope that this party reconsiders and contact me again, but to be honest. I don't blame him if he did not, as I certainly messed up.


View the original article here