As a new business.



The more I am in a franchise. The more I realized that I actually have a new business in the hands of nurturing and support that I-from a child to grow up as kids, Funnily enough, even though it had been through this process with its core business and is now a baby step. I almost forgot what it was like to start a business from scratch, and the range of emotions that go through.

Is really difficult to balance the two. I want to make the current business customers as well as talk to potential franchisees, I found one more time to the other, and the other is through the learning curve.

Although I've heard (and experienced) other people who have started businesses that are different from those that exist and that they have found that shock the system. I believe that it will be different until now-has a different learning curve in order to add to the library.


View the original article here