While the bulbs.



This blog has not been in a while, so I think it is time for an update from October 6, I found someone else who interests the franchise. We talk (a lot), She has an agreement and will go to the Bank, but only with a loan for franchise-really anywhere in the contract. Then, during a Feb. 7 I call from her saying she has changed her mind (sounds familiar). I arranged to meet her and talk it over, but her heart is set on a working business training, and this one is not.


So that is two people, then yah near signed and will fall through the final minutes. I felt quite gutted about this, and someone asked me the other day that it was, and they told me to say it. I think that the franchise's people buy what they can't do. With no training-the number significantly, so can't go off and start their own business in this field as there is no knowledge. While my lamp is the victim that perhaps I did not make my tight enough to make people realize that they cannot make the franchise manual.


These last couple weeks. I have been working on how to tighten my comfort and soon (I hope), I'll support it-watch this space. At the same time. I would really appreciate the ideas, comments and suggestions, why do you think the potential franchisees are committed to and then change your mind last minute – don't know if my assumptions above are correct, but it would be nice to hear thoughts.


View the original article here